Sunday, February 9, 2014

Elsa from Frozen Drawing!




       HI! Today I want to show you one of my drawings that I drew. I'm very proud of it. * Please don't use the photos of my artwork.* Thank you. So here it is!





It's Elsa from Frozen! If you don't know Frozen is one of my favorite movies!I worked hard on it. I think the hardest part was probably drawing the hands, because usually when I draw people I tend to avoid drawing hands by putting their hands behind their back. I really like how the eyes came out their look nice( Big eyes, but it came out nicely.) I also like the hair I wasn't sure if could pull off the hair since it looked so complicated. Overall I'm very happy with this drawing and I will probably show you guys more of my art another time. I'm thinking about drawing Anna. That's all for this post bye!

~ Jude :)

No comments: