Monday, January 6, 2014

The 50th post! :)






     I was looking at the blog when I realized the blog was one post away from 50 posts. Now this is the post! To celebrate I was going to upload a few pictures showing the dolls making a 50th post sign. Instead my sister and I decided to do 49 pictures for the 50th post. And the 50th picture will be in the next post! * This might be one of the longest posts we have ever done.*

loom bracelets from friends.

Peanut Butter + Jelly = YUMMY

Who doesn't love ice cream.

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY ?
Julianne's pig Boo- boo.   
Jude and our cousin.
Julianne and I playing with the horses.
Jude painted my face at the fair.

Josh and the giant Panda.

Our stuffies!
Craft Camp 2013
I LOVE PRETZELS.
Bike ride!
Wishing at the water fountain.
Miya the strawberry.
The pillow I made.
Fuzzy slippers.
Cupcake making
Tea party 2011
I love ice cream!

Part 2 of the 50th post coming soon! Bye!

                                                                            ~ Jude and Julianne




No comments: